The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Name of the Game

I am very excited for the start of the 2011 Formula Drift season. Tons of action and crazy racing is going down in the next 7 months and I cannot wait to cover it! On top of this, I will be covering other rad events going on. Know of local meets or big events coming up? Tweet me ! @DriftBunny...

During these events, I will be carrying 5 prizes with me. How can you get one of these beyond fabulous prizes you ask? Just spot me at an event and ask me "are you the Drift Bunny?" and you win one! Also, you'll get a feature here on the page ;)

How will I know it's you? I will be in all black, head to toe, and wearing a BIG pink bow, and trust me, you'll know it when you see it!

The more people that start to play, the more prizes I will be carrying with me, and the more fab they will become, so make sure to spread the word and follow me on Twitter for clues and updates! 

See you lovely dolls on the track this weekend!
 xoxo Drift Bunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment