The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Monday, November 7, 2011

The mini Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Hello all my fabulous readers! October has been such a crazy month physically and intellectually. From Formula Drift, to Wisdom Teeth extraction, to my license test (I passed, yayyyy!) I have decided to start a mini blog via Tumblr. It is convenient to keep you all posted with the randomness that goes on. I still update my Twitter account daily, but since it is only 140 characters, I can't give you the full excitement and I don't wait to write super short blog posts and loose the pizazz! Tumblr will be updated from twice a day to once every few days, so make sure you check it out weekly! On Thursday, October 27th I passed the California State exam for my real estate Salesperson license, so I am in full swing of working! It is very crazy, but I have decided to share with you the adventures of this industry and to get a peek at my life behind the bow and when the track lights dim. Also, I am getting ready to put together a video interview of yours truly, just so you guys can get to know me a bit more on a personal level and to better see Drifting and other adventures through my eyes. Can't wait to put this all together! I have so much planned so stay tuned!
xoxo Drift Bunny


follow the leader ~
tumblr- http://thedriftbunny.tumblr.com/
twitter- https://twitter.com/#!/DriftBunny 
yelp- thedriftbunny.yelp.com 
facebook- http://www.facebook.com/people/Emma-Yvette/100000408842195 

No comments:

Post a Comment