The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hush Hush Explained.

Hello my dolls! It is no secret that I have been super quiet since Formula Drift Long Beach! Reason being, I have been going through a rough transition personally. Family and work issues that have been restricting me from bringing the bow and spreading fabulousness at events the past two months. I do have some coverage from April and May that I will post up since I have free time on my hands now. I recently quit my stupid day job and will be getting my real estate license some time in July. More time and resources to bring you the pinkest and most fab event coverage... I have also joined the amazing everythingdrift.com, so stay tuned with that! If you would like to get to know me a little better you can follow me on Twitter @DriftBunny or Facebook: Emma Yvette. Thank you all for continuing to view my blog!
xoxo Drift Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment