The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Friday, September 23, 2011

Winter Time Fun

Beginning of Autumn means end of the Drifting season and one season closer to Winter, my most favorite time of the year and when I turn into the Snow Bunny. I am planning on riding a lot more than last year, which was a grand total of once! Haha. The three most local spots are Mt. High, Mt. Baldy, and Big Bear which offers two slopes, The Park of Snow Summit. I personally love The Park because of the kick back riders with mad skills and the baller park set up. If you're more into terrain and challenging trails, Snow Summit is for you with a more laid back family environment. Since I haven't gotten the chance to ride outside of California, my most favorite resort has to be Mammoth Mountain. It's like Bear and Summit times 5. Huge runs, great park, and fun trails. I am going to try and make it up there at least three times throughout the season since it generally spans from late Fall to early Summer on good years.

Originally, I am a sports girl. Live 'em and love 'em to death, and since this blog is to cover all of my adventures, I figured I'll cover some snowboard comps that go on during the down time of Drifting. Sure, Willow Springs still  has JustDrift! events that go on, but from what I remember, its a lot of hanging out and goofing off; and to be frank, I'd rather spend that time on the road to go riding anyways :P 

Too bad there aren't any snow drift or Winter Rally events like in the Eastern seaboard otherwise I'd be all over that! 

I'm going to start filming a ton of pink adventures too, and uploading a mini series for those of you busy bees who don't have to time sit and read my fabulous chit chatter. Mostly of the riding adventures and coverage of comps too until Formula D starts up again in April. 

Can't wait to really capture some of the highlights of my unique life and share them with all of you lovies!!
Peace and Love,
xoxo Drift Bunny




Emma Yvette

Create Your Badge

FIND ME AND FOLLOW ME ON YELP thedriftbunny.yelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment