The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Saturday, August 10, 2013

TopDrift Round 3

The wait is over! Here is my coverage from TopDrift Round 3! My laptop's lack of ability to convert files from RAW to Jpeg have finally convinced me to get Lightroom and Photoshop since it took FOREVER to edit these pretties.
This event was so much fun but also difficult since my baby Rebel xti decided to have a stroke. Big thank you to David Karey from AMDrift.com for taking a look at it and Will Nourse for loaning me his Canon 5D and 70-200 lens until Kenny from Motormavens arrived, then I rocked the trusty yet tricky 28-200 :) Thank you boys! 
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE! XOXO 









































































No comments:

Post a Comment