The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Friday, February 25, 2011

Makeup Loveeeeee

Okay, so ladies, you can totally agree with me when it comes to how much fun it is to play around with makeup and other beauty products. Its like men with cars or sports! First and foremost, I LOVE MAC Makeup. Great quality and fun products to change your look around often. For the past year or so, I have been doing the "Kardashian" smokey eye, cute, but its time for a colorful change ;)  I found http://www.sugarpillshop.com from a fellow Twitter friend and have fallen in love with the eyeshadows and eyelashes! I mean, how fabulous are those colors?? Personally, the pinks are what I'll be buying up soon to go with my bows from http://www.ilovestarryeyed.com. Plain and simple, these gorgeous colors are a reflection of the owner's personality and if you ladies out there are looking for a dashing new change for spring with bold colors, order your shadows from here!! Plus you get a free glittery sticker with your purchase and how awesome is that?! Check it out NOW.











No comments:

Post a Comment