The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where's Waldo? Pink edition!

I will be attending a ton of car events this season with my boyfriend Jerry as we will be working together as a team :) He is an incredible photographer and I will be writing about the adventure through my very own two eyes. I have traveled out of state for many events, pro, grassroot, and pro am, so there will be few events my partner in crime will be absent... Don't be shy, come say hey when you see me! How in the world will you know its me you ask?? I will always be in all black clothing with all pink accessories, such as my GIANT pink hair bow! Along with pink shoes and Japanese 3D nails... So come say hi to us, and introduce yourself! Maybe you know of some legit car meets or events that you would like some coverage on! 










 

 







  


































No comments:

Post a Comment