The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Putting the look together

So I am def in love with the idea of all black clothing with a GIANT pink bow (s) and all pink accessories. There is one totally adorable piece that I am so in love and think would be the cherry on top... I found this necklace "White Trash Charm" by Playboy. SO CUTE! There is a similar charm that is the bunny in the martini, but since I'm not much of a drinker, I'll stick to this ;) so here it is! What you all can spot me in at car events, which, the boyfriend and I have decided to add different forms of motorsports! I have decided also to cover lowrider events, especially since my Uncle is in the Lifestyle club. Spot me and come say hi, you get a super awesome secret prize for "Spotting the Drift Bunny" And remember, if you or your friend are apart of a car club or know of some pretty awesome car events going on, don't be afraid to follow me on Twitter and Tweet me the 411!






No comments:

Post a Comment