The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Friday, May 18, 2012

Its a crime not to rock this!

What's more fabulous than animal rights and makeup? How about looking absolutely stunning and whimsical with cruelty free products? Lime Crime makeup is just that, vegan based and certainly NOT tested on animals, and did I mention just FABULOUS? From lips to nails, Lime Crime makeup delivers with stunning vibrant colors that only the bold can rock perfectly. My Bunny faves have to be the Countessa Fluorescent opaque lipstick to wear while I'm out on the track and the Cherry On Top glitter lip gloss for my everyday Realtor look. I'd LOVE to try the Magic Dust eyeshadow, but with so many to-die-for colors, I'm not quite sure which one to try on first! Featured on multiple beauty magazines and adored by celebrities all over, Lime Crime is your newest go-to for everyday glam and beyond. Why blend in when you can fabulously pop out with animal friendly products? I'd say this is definitely beauty with a cause. Can't wait to order more for Formula D Vegas to upgrade the Bunny costume. Next week is the launch of some killer eyeliner to add to the makeup arsenal, so I better see some dazzling eyes reading my review of LC's newest product! Gladly replacing my MAC cosmetics, Lime Crime is Bunny Approved!

www.limecrimemakeup.com   










No comments:

Post a Comment