The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Friday, May 11, 2012

SLO-cation so far

I am on my way up to San Luis Obispo to celebrate my good friend's 21st birthday! So far the drive has been fun so far. It's a bit cloudy in Ventura but beautiful up in Santa Yenez. I'm currently I'm the adorable Dutch town of Solvang taking a break to eat, since I like to forget about that lol. I'm making it a point to still eat healthy since tonight I will be getting my drank on.

I know it's silly to say, but the Subway I go to by my old office is the best. Everyone in there is my pal and always make me laugh. The one I'm at in Solvang straight up depresses me; the girls here are cholas with an attitude. I feel like I should hurry the hell up and get back on the road already. So much for my healthy efforts!! :) when I get into Pismo beach, I'll be bringing out my race camera to shoot at the pier for a bit. Check out my Tumblr account, " the mini pink adventures of the drift bunny" for my instant instagram pics from my road trip so far!

xoxo the Drift Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment