The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

The Pink Adventures of the Drift Bunny

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Follow Up

Thank you to everyone who has and is reading my most recent post about the past 10 months of my life. It's not easy being open but I feel like if I can share my experience, it will hopefully inspire others to pull themselves out of whatever they go through, because we ALL go through something difficult. I have been getting lots and lots of messages on my facebook, lots of support and questions.

I love connecting with my readers and talking, so I have decided to do a Q & A entry with the questions that are asked most. Feel free to write them on here, facebook, twitter, tumblr, or instagram. 

The past months I have been having major computer trouble alongside everything else, so updating has been impossible. Now that I am back working real estate I have access to my laptop once again, so expect to see weekly updates on here or on my hybrid blog Pink Diamonds Realty which will be running sometime next week.

So shoot me your questions, I am looking forward to answering them and talking a little with all of you!

xo Drift Bunny

FACEBOOK: EMMA YVETTE

TWITTER: @DRIFTBUNNY

TUMBLR: THE MINI PINK ADVENTURES OF THE DRIFT BUNNY

INSTAGRAM: @THEDRIFTBUNNY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment